"Forthall is exactly what our business has been lacking. I would like to personally thank you for your outstanding services."
"I love your clinic. Definitely worth the time. I don't know what else to say."
Join an exciting team of dedicated employees who help all patients – without exception – to live the healthiest life possible. At Forthall Memorial Hospital, in addition to clinical positions in medicine and nursing, we also offer job opportunities in allied health care, administrative support, and professional positions.
When you work here, you become part of a team with a passion for providing patient-centered service and a positive experience for our patients.
- Responds to emergency calls and assists Medical Officers in providing adequate care; ensures effective liaison between patient and private doctor, paramedics, family members, and colleagues as appropriate; documents case findings.
- Conducts phlebotomy on clients with proper sample identification and processing to the laboratory
- Performs ECG, Spirometry, Audiometry and other medical examinations such as blood tests, glucose, cholesterol and urine exams, as required.
- Assesses needs of clients visiting the walk-in clinic, provides care/advice (e.g., the benefits of preventive medicine, etc) accordingly
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Ensures that medical instruments are properly sterilized.
- Ensures proper filing of medical and other records; Evaluates, orders and maintains an efficient inventory and stock control of medications/vaccines and other medical supplies and equipment.
We are looking for a self-driven,analytical and courteous laboratory technologist who shall join as part of the medical centre team in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of disease.
- Analyze patient’s specimen and give results within acceptable TAT
- Screen all blood for viral markers and provide accurate results to the Doctor
- Monitors reagents to ensure the section has enough supplies and utilization is within the budgetary allocation
- Perform quality controls to monitor the bias and performance for the Department. Reports faulty equipment to the maintenance department for repairs
- Monitor performance in the unit and communicate challenges in good time to ensure high quality results are achieved at all times
- Assists in training Phlebotomist and students on attachment
- Assists in bleeding patients and donors when required.
- Liaise with the resident doctor on new laboratory procedures to ensure that laboratory is abreast with the fast developing technology
- Process, document and ship PASER samples
- Market services offered in the department
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ethical and responsible
- Self motivated and dynamic
- Patient oriented
Responsibilities & Duties
- General reporting of images / studies, and discussions with the clinical teams. These studies include general radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and Fluoroscopy.
- Development and review of clinical pathways and protocols.
- Supporting / driving departmental clinical and business agenda.
- Taking part in the quality processes of the department and the institution.
- Teaching and mentorship of junior doctors and interns.
- Registered and Retained by the Kenya Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists’ Board.
- Has a valid Practicing License
- At least three years after post graduate qualification, and working experience in a busy radiology and imaging department. General radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and Fluoroscopy.
- Experience and skills in reporting MRI and various modalities of CT necessary.
We are looking for a self-driven,competent,compassionate and courteous individual to work as receptionist in an outpatient medical centre. The holder will act as a link between the medical staff and the patients and as an office organizer who manages the crucial data regarding the health of innumerable patients in the medical centre.
- Register patients according to hospital protocols.
- Explain clinic policy to patients while receiving and delivering messages
- Maintain medical records and report statistics as required.
- Maintain forms and office stationary required for front desk activities and organize overflowing paper documents
- Schedule appointments, filing and completing medical reports and insurance forms, retrieving patient records and filling them appropriately.
- Responsible for directing patients and medical representatives to the appropriate location and services.
- Responsible for the readiness of the reception area for each working day, and have all front desk activities fully operational at the start of business hours.
- Determine the financial status of patients and their eligibility for health services, assist patients in accurately completing appropriate forms and documents for the required information.
- Collect and deposit fees according to protocols, prepare and balance daily shift reports and submit all forms and fees to the administrator as directed.
- Gathering customer feedback of hospital services and products through questionnaire and compilation of reports from the feedback.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the management
Technical / Competencies Skills
- Good customer orientation
- Team player
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Review and submit dossiers for registration/variations in accordance with the local regulatory requirements/established format in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the maintenance of registrations (re-registrations and license renewals/validity) with continuity of supply and regulatory conformance to all applicable laws and guidelines. And ensure licenses and permits are up-to-date.
- Liaise with the regulatory authorities on matters relating to regulatory approvals for TRIDEM products, including obtaining GMP certificates, response to queries, license retention and renewal follow ups.
- Ensure quality objectives are met through implementation and maintenance QMS.
- Manage pharmacovigilance issues as per the local regulatory and company AE reporting requirements.
- Ensure that pharmaceutical resources are available and sufficient to support day-to-day pharmaceutical operations.
- Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of registration awarded by Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Valid practicing license from Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Effective team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate a large range of medical cases, vaccination programmes, diabetic and blood pressure clinics
- Monitor patient and treatment outcomes
- Conduct all special clinics on weekly basis, SOPC, GOPC, HRC, POPC, MOPC.
- Properly document patient diagnosis, plans of treatment and care on patient files.
- Attend to all medical legal issues, fill P3 forms and attend court sessions.
- Lead in death audits sessions to improve quality of care for patients.
- Fill the referral forms for both emergency and elective referrals.
Key Result Areas
- Improved quality of care in the wards/hospital
- Quality emergency obstetric care in maternity.
- Prompt referral of patients.
- Proper documentation of patient care.
- Prompt management of outbreaks.
- 3-5 years of Experience as a Clinical Physician.
- Medical Doctor Diploma/Degree
- Valid and Current Medical registration/License from home country.
- Valid and current Advanced cardiac Life support certification.
- Kenyan Candidates preferred